Will you stand or fall against fire and darkness?
Dragon Age: Inquisition is the next installment of Bioware RPG saga. With Electronic Arts as its publisher, this new member of the celebrated series will ask for more thoughtful gameplay instead of basing the moves solely on repetitive strikes. The title is to be available for PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox 360 and One consoles, as well as for PC systems to download and in physical format.
Set in a time after the previous title, Thedas is in danger again. The chaos and demonic creatures are back after the seal that kept them far away has been broken. Your duty as The Inquisitor for the society that has been created for fighting against the danger that threatens the stability of Thedas, is to hunt down the culprit of this darkness that wants to destroy the world, or you can help in the destruction as a bringer of the apocalypse - it is up to you and your free will.
Your duty as The Inquisitor is to hunt down the culprit of this darkness that wants to destroy the world, or you can help in the destruction as a bringer of the apocalypse
The recreation of the Dragon Age: Inquisition world is really huge. This time, according to the developing team, the game features a world map four to five times bigger than the previous Dragon Age II. The character design has changed little since the previous edition, featuring a more refined style, even some kind of baroque architecture. The use of Frostbite 3 as a graphic engine has shown the real talent of Bioware in recreating these fantasy worlds.
Changes in the game style
Dragon Age II was not a much-loved game from fans of the series, for this reason Dragon Age: Inquisition has been designed with another turn of the screw. The role-playing gameplay this time is more focused on the cooperative party than in the individual skills or the repetitive button masher the previous edition was criticized for. Enemies will be required to follow concrete strategies to defeat them, depending on their strong and weak points.
In this edition, you will be the main charge of the story. In RPG games, it is very common to play as a hero on duty, commanded by superior commanders, but this time you will be the one to give the orders, in any sense. Your decisions will modify later events depending on their repercussions. Conquering enemies’ strongholds will enable to complete further quests and to rebuild them in order to customize the current area with allied forces. This comes in very handy in order to fight against High Dragons or other demonic forces from the Fade.
The relationship system of your characters will be kept from previous editions, making it important to keep good relations with your closest partners since it will also affect the events. The main character is fully customizable and can be chosen from amongst the different races in Dragon Age world such as human, elf and dwarf. For the first time, the race qunari will be playable. Former characters such as Cassandra and Varric will return to the game to form part of your Inquisition forces.
Dragon Age: Inquisition Full Version Features
Here are listed the main features of Dragon Age: Inquisition:
- Fight against the dark forces with the characters of past titles joining hands in the Inquisition
- Well designed graphic aspect with the engine Frostbite 3, able to handle astonishing effects
- Explore and conquer more part of the land of Thedas in a world from four to five times bigger than before
- You actions and decisions influence later events and even the fate of the world
- Battle gameplay is more tactical than before, focused on the general party action than in the individual skills
- Conquer and manage the forts and keeps taken from the enemies and build additional structures for protecting against them again
- Additional content to download created by the developers with more missions
For further details about the game, feel free to visit its official website through this link.
Here you can find the minimum system specifications for this Bioware game before the download:
- Operating System: Windows Vista or later
- CPU: Dual Core Intel at 2.4GHz or AMD equivalent
- Video Card: NVidia 8000, AMD Radeon 3000 512MB
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Hard Disk: 25GB free space